SAN FRANCISCO AND LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–.conf22–Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), the leader in data platforms for security and observability, today announced new capabilities to strengthen security and observability integrated on a shared data platform during its annual user conference, .conf22.
New Product Enhancements for Splunk’s Unified Security and Observability Platform
Enhancements to Splunk’s Unified Security and Observability Platform will help organizations achieve end-to-end visibility, faster times to investigation and action, and greater scalability to address security-centric issues. the data. New Splunk Product Features announced at .conf22 include:
- The Splunk platform, including Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Enterprise 9.0which is now generally available, enables customers to easily access more data sources, find and action insights even faster, secure and scale deployments, and streamline administration to transform data insights into business results.
- Data Manager for the Splunk Cloud Platform today offers a scalable data integration experience on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, with support for Google Cloud Platform coming later this summer, providing an easy-to-manage hybrid cloud control plane of data flowing through Splunk in a few minutes.
- Splunk Connect to log watcher enables customers to view all their data in one place by combining the power of Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Observability, allowing site reliability engineers and DevOps engineers to access their Splunk Cloud metrics, traces, and logs in one single interface for faster access and in-context debugging.
- Splunk Incident Informationnow in preview, helps DevOps teams investigate incidents and take action to ensure better system resiliency by providing event correlation, incident response and on-call routing, collaboration, and automation, all in a unified workflow.
- Anomaly Detection Wizard simplifies investigation and helps security analysts, IT operations, and DevOps engineers spot potential issues by using machine learning to quickly build a perfectly tuned query to identify anomalies in time-series data sets.
- Risk-based alerts in Splunk Enterprise Securitycombined with Splunk SOAR Notable Risk Playbooks, enable customers to apply a zero-trust approach, high-fidelity incident prioritization, and ensure rapid time to action by automating containment and response tasks in seconds .
Global Partner Summit (GPS) Debuts at .conf22; Partnerverse Adds Program Enhancements
The Global Partner Summit offers Splunk’s network of more than 2,400 Partners a dedicated program that will help them increase the value of Splunk with the tools and knowledge to sell, build, and manage solutions. Additionally, Splunk recently introduced several new Partnerverse program features and tools designed to help partners expand and differentiate their offerings. Enhancements include access to Splunk Cloud Sandbox and a new funded partner training benefit.
“As a cloud-native, mobile-focused, digital-native company, Nubank relies on Splunk’s cloud solutions to make sense of the growing complexity and scale of our business quickly and in a way that helps us understand what products we need to provide to 59.6 million customers and meet aggressive expansion goals,” said Matt Swann, Nubank’s Chief Technology Officer. “Whether it’s observability, service logging, security, or compliance, Splunk is fundamental as my team works to reinvent what’s possible and power one of the world’s largest digital banking platforms.”
“Our unified security and observability platform keeps organizations secure and resilient in today’s complex and unpredictable world,” said Gary Steele, President and CEO of Splunk. “We help the world’s largest and fastest growing organizations stop cyber threats, find bad actors and quickly resolve incidents. With end-to-end visibility across a company’s entire stack, from infrastructure and application to digital customer experience, Splunk enables customers to build digital experiences faster and more efficiently from best quality.
For more information on the latest product enhancements or .conf22 conference activities, please visit the Website .conf22.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) helps organizations around the world turn data into action. Splunk technology is designed to study, monitor, analyze, and act on data at any scale.
Splunk, Splunk>, Data-to-Everything and Turn Data Into Doing are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2022 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.